Distilled from leaves of a tree native to Ecuador, Ocotea has an earthy, slightly cinnamon scent. Deeply relaxing and restorative, simply add a few drops with your carrier oil for a blissful massage. Or you might like to add it to your body butter for nourished and gently refreshed skin. Blends well with Marjoram, Lemon or Lavender for a custom-made fragrance.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Gently breathe in this soothing scent.
- Beauty: Add to your body butter for nourished and gently refreshed skin.
- Bathing: Add 6-8 drops to a hot bath and get ready to be transported to a calm oasis.
- Massage: Add a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, massaging into tired areas.
- Perfume: Blends well with Marjoram, Lemon or Lavender.
Ocotea (Ocotea Quixos)* leaf oil.
May contain: Benzyl benzoate**, Cinnamal**, Cinnamyl alcohol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oil.