Carraway is a crescent shaped fruit and has a potent anise scent full of fresh notes. A biennial plant that resembles the parsley family, it bears small white or pink flowers and feathery leaves. Dilute with coconut oil for an indulgent massage. Enjoy slightly sweet and fruity undertones, blending with other spicy oils such as Cinnamon, Ginger and Clove for a soothing ambience.
- Warm and spicy notes.
- Diffuse for a welcoming ambience.
- Works well with Cinnamon, Ginger or Clove.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
How To Use
- Beauty: Add a few drops into your favourite lotion for an uplifting offering.
- Bathing: Add a few drops into a bath for ultimate relaxation.
- Inhale: Pop in your bag and inhale directly from the bottle.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, for a soothing massage.
Caraway (Carum carvi)* seed oil
*100% pure essential oil